The Multisensory Reading Centers of Puerto Rico offers reading intervention services for children K- 12.
- One-one intervention provided by highly trained and certified personnel and tailored to the individual student’s needs.
- Cumulative, sequential lessons designed to approach phonics in a structured and explicit way.
- End of the semester Progress Reports
- Currently helping 40 students become better readers
- Saint John’s School
- Robinson School
- Academia María Reina
- Commonwealth Parkville School
- Wesleyan Academy
- Palermo Private School
- Cupeyville School
- School of San Juan
- Escuela Micael
Please email us email@example.com to reserve your space