MRC is committed to the highest standards for teacher training in the Orton Gillingham approach providing a comprehensive, intense one year program of training. Upon completion, teachers will be awarded an Orton Gillingham Teacher certificate endorsed by the nationally accredited IMSLEC.
- More than 75 hours of lecture
- 30 hours of supervised practicum in the Fall with a student from 1st to 4th grade
- 30 hours of supervised practicum in the Spring with a student from 4th to 12th grade
- Next Teacher Training course August 2018- May 2019
If you are interested in becoming an Orton Gillingham certified teacher contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
This year 2016-17 we are training teachers from the following schools:
- Colegio Puertorriqueño de Niñas
- Escuela Micael
- Josefita Monserrate de Sellés
- TASIS School in Dorado